Place of work: Berlin, Hamburg, Frankfurt, Munich or Essen
We are looking for reinforcements for our fast-growing RIWIS unit. The RIWIS database bundles a variety of real estate and economic data. This data offering is continuously being expanded and improved. Therefore, we are looking for smart, conscientious people, also for lateral entry or re-entry, who will actively support us in our real estate research!
Your place of work will be at one of our locations in Berlin, Hamburg, Frankfurt, Munich or Essen. Of course, we also offer flexible home office arrangements.
Who are we?
bulwiengesa is one of the largest independent consulting and analysis companies for the real estate industry in Germany. Since 1983, we have been offering data-based consulting for all real estate-related issues. Our clients include project developers, property developers, institutional investors, banks, local authorities and property owners. Location and market analyses, studies, databases such as RIWIS and digital products have long been part of our core competencies, as has property valuation. Around 100 colleagues work at our offices in Berlin, Essen, Frankfurt, Hamburg and Munich.
What makes us special?
Our cooperation is characterised by mutual respect. The work of each individual employee is characterised by personal responsibility and independence from the expectations of the client. Cooperative collaboration is very important to us. Company results or market shares are not our sole yardstick for action. Togetherness, fairness, understanding, the compatibility of work and family are values that we gladly and passionately stand up for.
Who are we looking for?
- You think analytically and also like to think outside the box. At the same time, you work in a structured manner with high quality standards.
- Ideally, you have a degree in the humanities or social sciences or have completed vocational training in the commercial field.
- You are no stranger to Excel and can quickly familiarise yourself with new software solutions.
- Full fluency in German and a good command of English
- You have a strong team spirit and a good sense of humour
What exactly can you expect from us?
- After a thorough induction, you will mainly research online sources on various topics of the German real estate market, especially on commercial types of use such as office, retail, hotel and commercial property.
- commercial uses such as office, retail, hotel and logistics with a focus on identifying new construction projects, refurbishment projects and lettings.
- You will support colleagues in our property market studies
- You analyse the independently researched data
- You will cooperate with our company-wide 50-strong research team
What we offer you:
- A high degree of trust and transfer of responsibility within the framework of an accommodating management culture
- In addition to a modern workplace in one of our well-located branches, you will benefit from attractive and performance-related remuneration
- Flexible and family-friendly working hours, with the option of working from home
- An innovative and professionally well-positioned team that tackles challenges with fun and passion
- Flat hierarchies, short communication channels and fast decision-making processes
- A lot of support, especially during the induction period
- A working environment that values the individual and promotes the exchange of knowledge
- Individual training and promotion of internal career paths
- Various benefits and supporting services such as pension scheme, job bike, etc.
Become part of our team and shape our common future with us
If we have aroused your interest, we look forward to receiving your CV.
Please send your application documents with CV and references exclusively by e-mail with attachments as a PDF document to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not forget to state your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations. If you have any questions, please contact Felix Embacher, Head of Research & Data Science, at +49 89 23 76 22.